41 Daily Positive Affirmations
The rigors of our day to day activities could become overwhelming and sometimes a little extra is required to keep us going strong and energized. Turn to daily positive affirmations to draw strength and motivation from the power of your mind.
What are positive affirmations?
Positive affirmations are statements that you make to and about yourself which describe an expected result and equally posses the power of actualizing such results. Positive affirmations are usually used to bring about a desired situational, personal or personality change. Positive affirmations are used to combat negative and self-demining thoughts. The power of affirmations to cause desired change is linked to its ability of bring able to flood the mind with positive thoughts and helping the subconscious mind to accept positive beliefs about one’s self while getting rid of self-doubts
Benefits of positive affirmations are limitless, from reduction of stress levels to boosting positive ego; development of better personality to aiding of speedy recovery; positive results in managing anger to filling up the mind will positive thinking and energy, one thing is certain, everyone has something to gain from the use of positive affirmations. Here are 41 daily positive affirmations to help you get started in your journey to a better happier life.
Tips to get the best of your positive affirmations
- Positive affirmations should always be said in the present tense in a resounding fashion, clause like “I am” are very effective
- Keep your positive affirmations short and straight forward. A lengthy affirmation makes it difficult to take hold of what the key message you are sending yourself is. When it comes to affirmations, simple is always better
- Be focused! Do not allow yourself to be distracted while making use of your positive affirmations. A focused mind helps your subconscious to adsorb the affirmations faster and the effects are seen manifesting quicker.
- Repetition and consistency. Repeat your positive affirmations as many times as time would allow you. It is equally important to stay true to your affirmations, make sure to constantly use them.
- If you are new to positive affirmations you need to check this free affirmations starter kit by clicking here to enhance all aspects of your life.